Q: What is the application process?

A:  In order to reserve an apartment with City Living Philly any potential tenant will need to provide the following/follow the following guidelines:

  1. A completed and signed application with the $75 application fee for each adult who will reside in the apartment as well as any guarantors. Applications can be completed on our website, here, or by downloading an application, here,  and emailing it to leasing@citylivingphilly.com.php72-28.phx1-1.websitetestlink.com, mailing to our office or delivering by hand to our office.
  2. Proof of income from each applicant in the form of two recent paystubs. If two recent paystubs are not available please discuss other methods of proof of income with your leasing agent.
  3. A check in the amount of one month’s rent. This check will become your security deposit once you are approved. If you are not approved this check will be returned to you, but it is important to note that this deposit is NONREFUNDABLE unless your application is rejected by City Living Philly.
  4. Please note that you will also need to provide additional funds in the form of first and last month’s rent as well as any applicable pet deposit or other funds due prior to taking possession of the apartment.
  5. All checks should be made payable to “City Living Philly”.
  6. If you have any questions about the application process, please review them with your leasing agent prior to applying


Q: I have a maintenance issue, who do I call?

A: Please use this link  to complete our maintenance request form. Someone will respond to your request within 24 hours.


Q: I have an emergency, who do I call?

A: For an emergency after normal business hours please call: 215-620-2921. Emergencies warranting a call to this line include: after hours locks outs (please note that a charge will be applicable), leaks that cannot be contained or no heat in winter. If your request is not an emergency please do not call the number above, but rather complete the maintenance request form which you can find here.


Q: Where do I put my trash?

A:Please follow this link to view trash instructions by building address. Please note: Trash collection may differ by building, please ask your leasing agent for more information. Please also ask your leasing agent if your building is not included in the linked list.


Q: Who do I call to turn on / establish my utilities?

A: Please see below for applicable contact information for area utility providers:

  1. If you are responsible for gas service please contact PGW. They can be reached at 215-235-1000 or via their website at: pgworks.com
  2. If you are responsible for electricity please contact PECO. They can be reached at 1-800-494-4000 or via their website at: peco.com
  3. If you are uncertain which utilities, (if any) are your responsibility, please contact the office at 215-985-4604 or email service@citylivingphilly.com.php72-28.phx1-1.websitetestlink.com


Q:How do I pay my rent?

A: You can either mail or hand deliver rent payment at our drop box located at 1824 Spruce Street, Suite 100, Philadelphia PA 19103. Many tenants find it convenient to leave postdated checks with our office in small batches to avoid late fees. If you are interested in this option please discuss it with our office.